If you purchased your domain from linxtter.com, then you can manage it online by using the Domain Manager and going to the Name Servers tab. Please note: Any changes to nameservers can take up to 72 hours to propagate.
If you did NOT purchase your domain from us, we are not able to change the name servers because we don't control the domain. Please contact the domain registrar (place where you bought the domain) and ask how to make the name server updates. Most domain registrars have a tool so you can do this yourself. Then you will remove the current name servers and replace them with the name servers from your welcome email.
Changing your domain Nameservers
- Log in to your Linxtter account.
- Click Domains / My Domains at the top of the page.
- From the list of domains, select the domain you wish to renew.
- To the right of the domain, click on the Manage Nameservers from dropdown menu.
- Update your current Nameservers and hit Change Nameservers button.