In this tutorial we will learn some advanced techniques on how to divide your textual content into responsive columns that fits well on multi-Device sizes (desktop computers, smart phones and tablates).
to proceed follow the steps below:
- Login to your website dashboard
- go to content page by clicking on the content icon on the left side of your screen
- After page loads, choose which type of content you want to edit (page, content, ... etc) and click the corresponding button to open content list (in this example we will choose a content list from the content page)
- choose or search for you desired content and click edit icon
- after page loads, scrolle down till you see linxtter content editor (if your loading this page for the first time it might take a couple of extra seconds to load the text editor).
- position the content editor on the middle of the screen so you can have a better view at it, or you can click the to enter full screen mode.
- Now you can divide the page into responsive columns for multiple screen sizes "Desktop screen, Phone, Tablate, ... etc" (by default you will be viewing the desktop zise arrangment of these columns, the reset will handled automaticaly be linxtter)
- Click on one of these icons to determine if you want to split or divide the content into 2 or 3 columns page
- You can undo this step by hitting cmd + z on MAC or control + z on windows
- Instantly, linxtter will add column division on the page as per your choice.
- no you can replace the dummy text and images with your own.
- Save your changes, your done.
At this point, Linxtter will automatically render these columns according to the user device without any further setup on your side.