To solve this problem simply add our mail support email support@Linxtter.com to your address book or fallow the step bellow to whitelist all emails from our server.
- Login to your gmail account.
- Click the ” settings “ icon (gear icon) then choose settings.
- Choose “Filters and Blocked Addresses” tab.
- When the page loads, Scroll-down till you can find ” create a filter “ button, then click to create a filter.
- Type firstname.lastname@example.org in the From text field then click “Create filter with this search button”.
- Choose never send it to spam option from the new window.
- Click create filter.
- Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.
- From the options list select junk mail from the mail list, then click safe sender.
- here you will be able to white list emails recived from a certain domain, type linxtter.com in the text field and click the pluse sige to add this domail to the list.
- Now you should be able to recive all emails from linxtter.com in your inbox as normal.
- Open apple mail then choose Mail / Preferences from to top menu.
- Click on the Rules tab then click Add Rule.
- Type a Description:, such as "Whitelist: linxtter.com". Make sure the criteria read: If any of the following conditions are met: From Ends with.
- Enter the domain name linxtter.com or any other domain you want to whitelist after Ends with.
- You can add a '@' sign before to make the filter more specific. To whitelist all mail from the "linxtter.com" domain ("email@example.com") but not from its sub-domains ("firstname.lastname@example.org"), for instance, type “@linxtter.com").
- Of course, you can filter multiple domains with one rule. Click the plus sign next to the last condition and add another domain with the same criteria. Maybe add the additional name to the rule Description, too.
- Make the actions read: Perform the following actions: Move Message to mailbox: Inbox.
- You can also choose a different target folder, of course.
- Click OK.
- Make sure the rule is executed before other rules that might act on the same message for other reasons by dragging it near the top of the rules list.
- If you have a filter that color-codes certain messages based on keywords in the subject, for example, make sure the domain whitelist rule is above that labeling rule.
- Close the Rules window.
- Your done, now you have whitelisted the domain linxtter.com